JACK FROST MULLED WINE AND MINCE PIES PACKAGE
In true ‘Friluftsliv’ Scandi style, light the mini fire pit, wrap your hands around your cup of mulled wine and keep warm under bundles of soft woolen tartan blankets, whilst reading ‘A Christmas Carol’ against the backdrop of Christmas classics playing on the portable radio and the early moon rising in the cold winter skies.
In addition to the mulled wine comes a box of mince pies to make the perfect Christmas combo.
Along with a Pashley Poppy, Princess, Britannia, Briton, Countryman or Roadster Sovereign bicycle each*, the following picnic accessories are also included for hire:
· The option of a large detachable bunch of tartan-inspired winter flowers to take with you at the end of the day for £40 (RRP £65)
· Lightweight foldaway camping chairs
· A pair of soft woolen tartan picnic blankets each to sit on and wrap up warm in, rolled up in a set of our bespoke leather saddle carrier straps
· Mini fire pit, storm lantern with tea light candles and matches
· Mini set of fairy lights to add some extra sparkle to an occasion of celebration
· The Charles Dickens Christmas Classic ‘A Christmas Carol’
· A Roberts Revival retro leather radio
· Velvet and tweed scatter cushions
· Wooden crate with our bespoke leather luggage straps
· Picnic hamper basket with a thermal compartment to keep the mince pies cool and fresh
· A mixed selection of festive vintage china tea set pieces
· Retro tartan flasks
· Mulled wine glasses and cinnamon sticks
· Festive glass cake stand
· A front wicker basket
· Delivery (from 9am onwards) and collection when you're ready (up until 5pm)
Price: £122.00 with flowers (RRP £147.00) £82.00 without flowers
All prices are inclusive of transport costs
Please customise your package by selecting the individual items you require on the bookings page.
* A Pashley Poppy, Princess or Britannia bicycle is required for these options because of their wicker basket on which the flower arrangements are attached.
Please refer to our sizing guide which can be navigated to from the bottom of the Home page.