JACK FROST AFTERNOON TEA WITH FESTIVE DRINKS PACKAGE
New to Winter 2021-22, we have partnered up with the award winning, family ran French patisserie Bisous Bisous and ethically minded tea and coffee company, Worker Bee of Manchester, to bring to you a festive afternoon tea bicycle picnic bursting with Christmas flavours and seasonal traditions. * **
So in true ‘Friluftsliv’ Scandi style, light the mini fire pit, wrap your hands around the selection of hot festive drinks and keep warm under bundles of soft woolen tartan blankets, whilst reading ‘A Christmas Carol’ against the backdrop of Christmas classics playing on the portable radio and the early moon rising in the cold winter skies.
This is the traditional Great British picnic, with a winter twist, like you’ve never seen.
Made up fresh on the day of your booking, a selection of turkey and festive-pesto artisan sandwiches and mini quiches come with a range of yule logs, macarons and other seasonal sweet treats- all of which incorporate flavours of red velvet, chocolate orange and Christmas spices.
In addition to the hot water provided to make up the Worker Bee breakfast tea, the range of tartan flasks are provided with the hot festive drinks of mulled wine and hot chocolate, plus a hip flask of rum to add to your drinks according to taste.
Along with a Pashley Poppy, Princess, Britannia, Briton, Countryman or Roadster Sovereign bicycle each, the following picnic accessories are also included for hire:
· The option of a large detachable bunch of tartan-inspired winter flowers to take with you at the end of the day for £40 (RRP £65)***
· Lightweight foldaway camping chairs
· A pair of soft woolen tartan picnic blankets each to sit on and wrap up warm in, rolled up in a set of our bespoke leather saddle carrier straps
· Mini fire pit, storm lantern with tea light candles and matches
· Fresh chestnuts and mini roaster to hold over the fire pit
· Mini set of fairy lights to add some extra sparkle to an occasion of celebration
· The Charles Dickens Christmas Classic ‘A Christmas Carol’
· A Roberts Revival retro leather radio
· Velvet and tweed scatter cushions
· Wooden crate with our bespoke leather luggage straps
· Picnic hamper basket with a thermal compartment to keep the contents cool and fresh
· A mixed selection of festive vintage china tea set pieces
· Retro tartan flasks
· Mulled wine glasses and cinnamon sticks
· Festive glass cake stand
· A front wicker basket
· Delivery (from 9am onwards) and collection when you're ready (up until 5pm)
Price: £136.00 with flowers (RRP £161) £97.00 without flowers
Please customise your package by selecting the individual items you require on the bookings page.
* To allow the chefs time to source all the necessary ingredients and prepare your afternoon tea for the day of your booking, we ask that you book no less than 48 hours in advance.
** For full allergen information please visit https: //www.bisousbisous.co.uk/
*** A Pashley Poppy, Princess or Britannia bicycle is required for this option because of their wicker basket on which the flower arrangements are attached.
Please refer to our sizing guide which can be navigated to from the bottom of the Home page.